- Since January 2017 Member of the Board and PR of the BOBCATSSS Association (former European Association for Library and Information Education and Research (EUCLID) https://bobcatsss.info/, http://euclid-lis.eu/. Editor of the EUCLID Newsletter.
- Member of the
- Forum UNESCO (FUUH);
- Informing Science Institute;
- Union of Scientists in Bulgaria; Association of university libraries, Bulgarian Library and Information Association
- Scientific and Programme Committees and peer reviewer of many international conferences in the field of library and information science such as:
- European Conference on Information Literacy (ECIL 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019);
- Qualitative and Quantitative Methods in Libraries International Conference (QQML2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019,2020);
- 7th International Symposium on Information Management in a Changing World;
- New Perspectives in Science Education 2014-2020; peer reviewer.
- Editorial Board and reviewer for:
- International Journal of Library and Information Science” (IJLIS)
- IFLA Journal
- ‘Evidence Based Library and Information Practice’ (EBLIP) an International Open Access Journal, hosted by University of Alberta, Canada - editorial advisor,
- International Editorial Board (2012-2020) the Revista Română de Biblioteconomie și Știința Informării / Romanian Journal of Library and Information Science (RRBSI). RRBSI is indexed in EBSCO Library & Information Science Source database.
PARTICIPATION IN INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH NETWORKS
- International Survey “Copyright literacy of specialists from libraries and other cultural institutions” (2012-2020) - 14 countries; Head of the project
- Copyright Literacy Survey for LIS students (2017-2020)
- Member of the